Friday, June 25, 2010

Fw: Order Update Why NOT to order from CherryGal.com


From:
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Order Update

If 10 days is not 2 weeks, neither is it a week. ANd the 2 weeks is when I will get it. Of course, NOT your fault. Don't worry about me ordering from you. I wont, and neither will anyone I know.

Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 8:32 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Order Update

It went out this morning - I am just doing notifications now. Ten days is not two weeks. We do warn customers on EVERY seed listing page and on the front page of the website under shipping to expect delays of at least a week during prime seed season. Order earlier next year - but from someone else please.
----- Original Message -----
From:
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: Order Update

If you haven't shipped it, don't. I needed a few days after I actually ordered it, not 2 weeks later. Thanks for nothing.

From: CherryGal
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 8:01 AM
To:
Subject: Order Update

CherryGal.com ------------------------------------------------------ Order Number: 7763 Date Ordered: Tuesday 15 June, 2010 The comments for your order are I am happy to tell you that your CherryGal Heirloom Seeds order has been filled and will ship today via usps, delivery confirmation number 03093220000134009796. Happy Gardening -- and if you can, grow a little extra for your local Food Bank! Thanks for shopping CherryGal.com! Your order has been updated to the following status. New status: Shipped Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

No comments: