Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I got the job!!!!

I was on my way to the doctor a couple of hours ago, just for my B-12 and to get new prescriptions, when my cell phone rang. I pulled over so I could write stuff down, because it was BANNER ESTRELLA HR!!!!!!! She offered me the pool ED registration position and said most of my shifts would be evenings. This is fine; anything to get hired. And my starting pay is almost exactly twice what I am making at PetSmart.
I start September 28, a Monday, but have to go to the hospital next Tuesday morning for the pee test, TB test, Hepatitis B titer, occupations health questionairre, etc. I can do that.
I went straight to PetSmart on my way home to give my notice. Both Don and David were there, so I am sure it will not be forgotten when it comes to schedule time. I am so happy I could burst. I always LOVED the ER, and I know I will like it even better now that there are others to spread the work around, and you don't have to sit there in front of all the people waiting to be seen without being able to do anything about it.
Gotta go. I have to do some other things.

No comments: