Wednesday, June 17, 2009


---------------------------------------------


I tried to publish all the comments but managed to lose several of them. =
Who has thyroid? I think I am going to seek out a new doctor, maybe =
somebody closer to where I work so I can make it to appointments before =
or after work easier.

Life is just a little weird right now. I was passed over for a lateral =
move at work because I am unwilling to work an entire shift without any =
breaks and then lie about it on my time sheet and that has been =
bothering me. I don't even want the job under those conditions, but it =
is scary that they didn't even bother to make up a legal reason why I =
didn't get the job. It keeps me awake at night, and probably will until =
I at least get up the nerve to talk to the manager about it.
Later.


--

No comments: