Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hoping for a new job

I have an interview on July 8 to try and go back to a healthcare job, although the commute would be an hour. The pay and benefits would be enough to justify it, and the completed freeways make it much easier than it was when I commuted that long before.
The job is the same one I used to hold at Samaritan PFS, only now it is Banner PFS. I do hope they want somebody with good experience, even though it has been a while.
My retail job is fun, but I don't make any money and it has turned out to be much harder on me physically that I thought it would be. And I don't get to use my brain much at all. The PFS job would allow me to use my brain all the time and sit in front of a computer while I was doing it. I sure hope I can be hired for it

No comments: