Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Still waiting for interview

Its been up and down while waiting for a call from HR to interview me for the job I want. The website actually said I was no longer being considered 24 hours after I applied, but I sent a note to the manager who will be interviewing me, and she told HR that she WANTS to interview me. Now the website says pending review, and the job posting is no longer listed on the open jobs page. I THINK this is encouraging. Anyway, I am as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs waiting for a call from HR. AND I start school this afternoon, on Tues and Thurs afternoons through December, so I am doubly nervous. I'll be fine as soon as I actually get there, but anxious about change is how I am. I handle it fine; I'm just always nervous about it beforehand.

No comments: