Monday, May 18, 2009

Quilting, finally

With my un-precedented 3 days off in a row, I am trying to get some actual quilting done, on the Medallion top I just finished in the quiltalong. Yesterday I got it pin-basted and the edges overlocked, so today I will start to quilt. DH and his friend are working on a handyman-construction job, so I(yay) get to do whatever I want with my time until he gets home at night.
My back is already hurting, though, so I plan to sew for a couple of hours and then do my Healthy Back Yoga DVD before I do any more. If all else fails, I can go to the chiropractor tomorrow afternoon.
I just want to quilt; I don't want to mark, and I don't want to have to do a lot of thinking about it, so I will just start and see what looks good as I go along. Later.

No comments: