Saturday, November 01, 2008

Quick note

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I should probably start copying to this blog every time I write a long chatty email to anybody. I DID do that for a while but got to thinking maybe people wouldn't like seeing their letters on the net. I have so little time these days I am neglecting everything I used to do on a regular basis. It wouldn't be so bad if DH's promise to take care of everything else if I started back to work full-time or close to it was being kept. That's just a roundabout way of saying that HE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!!
His excuse is that he and Diana have been working 2 or 3 days every week. Yeah, soooo???
It just irritates me that when we both go to work I have to do everything just like I was staying home all day. He does do a few things if he is going to be home all day, but NOT stuff like toilets, watering plants, vacuuming, making bread. What does that leave? Well, he will feed the chickens, but only if he isn't going anywhere. ANd sometimes he will do the dishes, but generally not until after I get home. I guess he thinks I won't be grateful he did them unless I am here while he is doing it. He does make supper as long as nothing has to be chopped or grated. Those things I have to do. And all that is still as long as he didn't go anywhere. If we both went , I have to do it all even when we both get home. After all, he is tired.
Duh, am I not tired?

Sorry for the tirade. Sometimes I get to feeling a bit overwhelmed, and it doesn't help that I have halved my Zoloft dosage again, to 25 mg. I MUST get off of it before my health insurance runs out. And my other meds too, but one at a time please.

No comments: