Thursday, June 08, 2006

buying/not buying Baby Lock for sale

I've done a bad thing. I got an email message (sent out to many) that someone has a used BabyLock Professional Quilter for sale, just like my Brother QC1300. THe price is good; I told her I want it. Of course I want it, but I can't afford it now and can't buy it unless I use credit. I don't want to use credit, and put myself in that cycle again. You know, the one about buying what I want with credit, thinking I'll pay it off the next month, or within 3 months, or ???? whenever, and then you end up running it up and up until you really can't even afford the minimum payment. NOT!!!! I will just have to bite the bullet and tell her I can't get it. After all, I never did say I would buy it, just that I wanted it, but I sure did give the impression I was buying it. I bet if anybody else called about it, she told them it was sold.
Stop kicking myself and just go email her. I am not buying it. I am not buying it. I don't even need it; I just want it. I am not buying it.

No comments: