Can I hold out until he starts having strokes? I have tried to think so, especially as the screaming, spitting, and foaming at the mouth rages have any increased. But I am no longer sure I can do it. He is so far gone that he wants to throw me out now, with surgery in the nextonth, and he has decided that HE will decide what kind of surgery, and HE will have me declared incompetent, because "he can no longer control me". It would be such a relief to live elsewhere, ANY elsewhere, but I am so depressed and unhappy I haven't been able to do anything about it.